[HCDX] SA log on 49 mb

Being inspired by the recent loggings on 49 mb I packed my NRD and
accessories into my car in Espoo,
drove 450 km to my original hometown in central Finland, spread a mobile
aerial of 200 mts on the ground
and turned on the receiver...June 7th-9th listening results:

5940,12 R Bethel, Arequipa. Booming signal on June 7th 2325- UTC.
Nonstop music with a few id's, then REL talk. "Bethel Radio".
Much weaker the following night.

5996,67 R Melodía, Arequipa. Best at the time when the others were
already gradually fading out. QSL'ed already in late 70s. 0130-

6010 R Parinacota. Mostly music with standard id's but also sports
related talk on Sunday morning. 2320-0130

6150,46 R CPN, Arequipa. Badly disturbed, required two nights moni-
toring before report was ready. 0020-0215

6215,04 R Maranatha. Is an easy catch also in my capital area QTH,
but stronger and noise-free in the countryside. 0000-0203

Hannu Tikkanen
Espoo, Finland

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!