[HCDX] and some more logs from Finnish countryside

[HCDX] and some more logs from Finnish countryside

1152	22.6.	-2109* 	KBC NS Wajir.
1305	22.6.	-2107*	KBC GS Wajir.
1386	22.6.	-2107*	KBC GS Maralal.
7530	22.6.	1935-	R Hargeisa.
11734	22.6.	1657-	RT Zanzibar.

9625	24.6.	2229	CBC North Quebec.
The typical summer night station.

4865	21.6.	2329-	R Centenario.
4926	24.6.	2315-	R San Miguel.
5940	21.6.	0051-	R Bethel, Arequipa.
5953	every night from 2210- R Pio Doce, Siglo Veinte.
What in the world have they done with their transmitter?
This is louder than Radiobras, stronger than Ecos del
Torbes (which seems to disappeared), and booms
on S9+20dB signal level on daily basis.
6010	22.6.	2308-	R Parinacota, Putre.
I heard - I guess - 7 or 8 times during 4 nights the same
"los 24 horas lo mejor de la radio" until I finally heard a
proper ID. Pauli, living on the other side of the same lake,
got his ID after 1 minute of listening to the frequency...

Jari Lehtinen, Lahti, Finland

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!