[HCDX] ADDRESSES OF UTILITY RADIO STATIONS

[HCDX] ADDRESSES OF UTILITY RADIO STATIONS

Does anybody know where I can find a book or list of addresses of Utility
Stations ?
I purchased the 2002 GUIDE TO UTILITY RADIO STATIONS and unfortunately they
are no longer publishing the list. In 1993, when I bought the same guide,
there was a very good list with addresses from hundreds of stations.

I wrote a message to Klingenfuss and he replied to me (see below) saying
that he is not going to publish the list anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

scusate signore ma in questi tempi of continuous telecom bankrupts and
takeovers etc it is impossible to track the address of a radio station, es
explained in the foreword to the station list. by consequence, we can't
publish an up-to-date address list any longer, so: no list!#

nice to see you satisfied with the quality of our products

for latest screenshots of wavecom digital data decoders (including red
cross kandahar and kismayoo - probably the next target ...) see our
hotfrequencies webpage updated D A I L Y !

best wishes - 73, c strap

Klingenfuss Publications
Hagenloher Str. 14
D-72070 Tuebingen
Germany
Phone ++49 7071 62830
Fax ++49 7071 600849
E-Mail klingenfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.klingenfuss.org

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!