[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 2-110; WOR 1138, 1139

[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 2-110; WOR 1138, 1139

DX LISTENING DIGEST 2-110 has now been posted at http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld2110.txt CONTENTS:

WOR 1138 / WOR 1139 / DXERS CALLING / AFGHANISTAN / ARGENTINA / BELGIUM / BOUGAINVILLE / BRAZIL +non / BURMA non / CANADA VOV / CANADA CJWI / CANADA CHDO/CFYZ / CHINA / COLOMBIA / CONGO DR non / DENMARK non / EASTER ISLAND ham CE0Y/7K1WLS / GREECE / GUAM +non / INDONESIA / IRAQ / ISRAEL / ITALY / LAPLAND non / LUXEMBOURG / MAURITIUS / MONACO non / NETHERLANDS +non / OKLAHOMA KOSU / PAPUA NEW GUINEA / PERU / PHILIPPINES / POLAND +non / RUSSIA / SOMALIA / SOUTH CAROLINA Stair / SWEDEN non / TIBET / UAE / UK BBC Proms / UK BDXC / USA non Laser Radio / USA ham Texas Floods / USA ham NU5DE / USA KPH / USA VOA / USA Sawa / USA WTJC/KUSW / USA WGCH / USA Grosse Pointe 1170 / USA WBBR / USA WOR / USA WKSG / USA Chicago / USA Traffic / USA +non Classical / VENEZUELA / WESTERN SAHARA non / ZAMBIA / ZANZIBAR / ZIMBABWE +non / UNIDENTIFIED 7311 / RECEIVER NEWS / PUBLICATIONS

HTML version of this issue will be posted afterwards at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldtd02.html

For restrixions and searchable 2002 contents archive see

NOTE: If you are a regular reader of DXLD, and a source of DX news
but have not been sending it directly to us, please consider yourself
obligated to do so. Thanks, Glenn

WORLD OF RADIO #1138:
(DOWNLOAD)  http://www.k4cc.net/wor1138.rm
(STREAM)    http://www.k4cc.net/wor1138.ram
(SUMMARY)   http://www.worldofradio.com/wor1138.html
(ONDEMAND)  http://www.wrn.org/ondemand/worldofradio.html

WWCR BROADCAST:  Wed 0930 9475
RFPI BROADCASTS: Wed 0100, 0700, on 7445-USB, 15038.6
WBCQ FIRST BROADCASTS OF WOR #1139: Wed 2200 17495 7415; Thu 0415 7415

Regards, Glenn Hauser

[My name is still Hauser, but hotmail won`t let me use it once I deleted the pro-spam checks they inserted without my permission under Options: Personal Profile!]

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!