From: "Paul Ormandy" <paulorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 12:08 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Mini-disc recorders

Hi all,

I'd be interested to learn what would be the best model/make of mini-disc
recorder.

I am aware that some generate RF products that create interference...

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Ormandy
Host of The South Pacific DX
Report
http://radiodx.com

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!