[HCDX] Radio Dellen

Hello all!

Radio Dellen is now on the air after some technical troubles. We are on the air 24 hours a day on 1602 kHz and the power is estimated at 65 W. We are using the same transmitter which was earlier used for WFÄX but this time from another location, situated beautifully near the lake of Dellen in the province of Hälsingland. A 18 m aerial mast is used. Mostly, the programmes of Radio Ljusdal are relayed but with lots of local programme content of the Dellen area. The station will be on the air until August 31st and we will be running some special DX tests. The first one will start on Thursday, July 18 at 20.00 UTC and last until about 02.00 UTC. During the first two hours there will be a re-broadcast of the memorial Radio Nord programme which was broadcasted on SW 9980 kHz over the Sitkunai station in Lithuania on June 30. The rest of the show will be partly in English and we will try to make such an interesting programme as possible. One feature will be a DX bulletin with up-to-date loggings. Should anybody want to send in contributions to the programme, you can mail us at radiodellen@xxxxxxxxxxx
During the show you're welcome to give us a call and the telephone number to the studio. is +46 651 15519. Further info about Radio Dellen will be published continously on the Delsbo Radioklubb web site at http://hem.passagen.se/drak/index2.htm

We wish you good DX and hope that the signal of Radio Dellen will reach as many of you as possible.

73/
Ronny Forslund / Radio Dellen and Radio Ljusdal
www.radioljusdal.nu

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!