Re: [HCDX] Re: Logs

RTM returned to 5010 after being on 5021 for a short period (around 18.00)

I would also like to add that some time ago the Malagasy station which was
on the air after 19.00 and until late night with lots of Musical Programs
was not RTM but was CANNAL SIX, the station of Ex President Didier
Ratsiraka.

Malgasy Broadcasting System is still on 7130 and as per a Malagasy The
address is :
        Malagasy Broadcasting System (MBS)
                        Tana, Anosipatrana
                        101 TANA
                         Madagascar

Unfortunately  no futher details is available on this station.

Mahendra Vaghjee

Today I listened at 19.00 UTC an himn and s/off on 5010 with QRM, I think it
was Madagascar again there.

Roberto Scaglione
http://www.bclnews.it