[HCDX] REMINDER: HCDX 2.0 beta

Just a reminder... Hard-Core-DX.com 2.0 beta is going very well, feedback is
very good and we've more partner channels online. We are planning to switch
our home page to the new version next Tuesday, October 1, 2002.

You can review the beta site:

	http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php

Please vote in the poll, too (if you haven't done so yet). Also, you'll be able
to give anonymous feedback through the poll.

73!

Risto

This place is for rent. Please email to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.