Re: [HCDX] Russian ham calls

Hi Eike,

Both "Vasilij" and "Viktor" stand for W. Maybe you know that Latin V in
Morse code corresponds to Russian Zh -- a letter that is not present in
English/German alphabets. So, Zh is encoded as "Zhenya", "Zhuk", maybe
something else.

Best regards, poka, 73!
Dmitry

Check out HCDX 2.0 beta: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php