[HCDX] Iraq-US War Monitoring

Dear DX friends,

I'm asking for DXers how are interrested in monitoring
the Iraqi and the War related stations.
We will form a work group.

*We will monitor all the stations related to the war:
  - Radio Iraq International.
  - Radio Kuwait.
  - VOIRI Tehran (Radio Iran).
  - Kol Israel.
  - BSKSA RIYADH (Arabia Saoudia).
  - VOA.

*All the Iraqi stations should be monitored.(Official,
Clandestine, MW,SW, LW..).

*We will make full reception reports and if possible
audio records.

*All the information received should be sent to all
the group members.

*This work is only for enjoyment.

*After the war, we will make a full illustrated
document graved on CD, or published in a web site.

*If you would like to participate, olease send an
e-mail to: <achraftn@xxxxxxxxx> containing these
information:

Name:
City, Country:
Age:
Equipement:
Career:

*Any comments or suggestions are welcomed.

Please, reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.

73's from Tunisia.

Achraf Chaabane