[HCDX] QSL FROM COMMANDO SOLO - AFGHANISTAN

[HCDX] QSL FROM COMMANDO SOLO - AFGHANISTAN

Received today, after 393 days, non data QSL from Commando Solo. Just a card with the logo of the 193rd Special Operations Wing with a handwritten note on the back "Thank you for your interest. I hope we never forget those who lost there (sic) lives on 09-11-01. May God keep safe those of us who fight for freedom every day !"

I sent a reception report in name of Mr Edward Shank, 193rd Special Operations Wing, Harrisburg - PA, and a few follow up emails to him.

Marcelo Toniolo
Greenvale, NY