[HCDX] MW Log

581.4 (zero beat) @ 0305  carrier detected, peaked SE, presumed to be IRIB,
Tehran but audio too low to resolve. Can anyone confirm if IRIB is off
frequency on this channel as this would be a new one for me.

73 Sean

RECEIVER: ICOM IC756; GRUNDIG SATELLIT 600, 3000
ANTENNA: Low Band vertical with 32 x 10m ground radials
                   Indoor dipoles for 14-30MHz and 50MHz/Band I TV
                   1.3m diameter MW loop + FET Preamp.

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom