[HCDX] Re: [mwc] Re: MegaRadio (D) local breaks?

[HCDX] Re: [mwc] Re: MegaRadio (D) local breaks?

>> Does MegaRadio (Germany) have any local programmes/breaks??? If it does,
>> what might be the times of them?
>not directly to this matter, but as I heard recently from Horst Rauch, Mega Radio has
>been testing with a carrier on 1386 kHz in Wuerzburg.
>Karel Honzik
Karel,

I am not one to critisize heavily on other DXers, but I have learnt never to trust any news item from Horst Rauch. He used to write me bundles of little pieces of paper full with items that in 95% of all cases appeared to be completely wrong.
A few years ago he insisted on reporting new frequencies in use in France, while at the same time all French DXers reported the contrary.
When I asked Horst what equipment he was using, it seemed that he uses very old equipment with which it is impossible to make accurate observations.
So, please, don't simply acknowledge what he claims but have it carefully checked.

73

- Herman -

Author of the European Medium Wave Guide
EMWG web site: http://www.emwg.info
personal homepage: http://users.pandora.be/hermanb
located in Aalst, Flanders (Europe)