[HCDX] LAKE ham supply

Trying to locate the address, phone number or web site of a ham supply
outfit that has the name of LAKE in its title.  I think its located in South

An internet search failed.  Anyone who might know their location, phone or
web address I would appreciate the information

Please reply off line

Gene   N3EMP

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

Hard-Core-DX mailing list