[HCDX] Logs from this afternoon

Hello !

I finally connected the outdoor wire to the telescopic whip of the Sangean 606 and found there are nearly no mixing products above 4 mHz; perphaps I used something else the last time ? anyway, Imanaged to pull in the following:

4845 Radio Mauritanie, Noackchott, Mauritania 2319 - Man in arabic. Fair reception, pretty strong signal. (Chiochiu-QC)
5070 WWCR, Nashville, TN, USA 2322 - Man in english. Excellent signal (Chiochiu-QC)
6070 CFRX, Toronto, ON, Canada 2315 - mention of "CRFB 10-10". Very good (Chiochiu-QC)

Hope to get more tonight, I'm trying to hear some 60MB peruvians, if possible.

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu