[HCDX] Computer Anti Virus Program

  The best anti-virus program on the market is called AVG by Grisoft. The have a FREE version that is not a demo. It's a full version for non commercial use and makes Norton and McAfee look like child's play.
  It's been my experience over the years that few people will listen to me about the AVG Anti-virus because it's free but I have not had a virus in my computers ever in 7 years and my computers are up 24/7, as I run a website hosting and design company. The free version sends you automatic updates on new worms and viruses several times a week and works in unison with your email program like OE 6.
  Plus it's a very easy piece of software to setup and operate.

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

73,
Thomas F. Giella
Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
C/S KN4LF
4208 Thackery Way
Plant City, FL, USA 33566
EL87WX

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive &
Daily HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & More:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm

Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute:
http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm

---