[HCDX] Need help?

I hav been listening to shortwave about 10 years but when it comes to
building antennas I suck. I need a way to insulated my wire antenna that
runs into my apartment. I live on Third floor I have a 100 foot wire
antenna 22 gauge runnig down from first floor to my third floor
apartment runs onto my wood balcony into my living room  problem RFI
when in my apartment when TV on.  I AM USING A dx-392  with the wire
going dirctly into the 1/8 mini ext antenna jack.  How do I stop the
RFI?  if I connect a coax wire as a lead in how do I connec it directly
to coax without soldering it?  any ideas? mike

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.