[HCDX] Have an look on our small homepage of POWER 41 !!!

[HCDX] Have an look on our small homepage of POWER 41 !!!

Hey guys and pirate lovers ...

We have add an second little part with some picture from the past years of
our former radio station Radio East Side and some personal pics from DX camps on
our little homepage ... This page will be bigger in the future but we havn`t
so much time for this part of our broadcasting service ... If you will be send
us some stuff (pictures from yourself , your radio`s or some other stuff like
interesting links or funny things of our hobby ) so do it and we will enclude
it on the next part of the homepage very soon .The address is still a bit
complicated but you will find it 100% with <A HREF="www.google.com">www.google.com</A> if you don`t remember
the the long name of the page !
Please see here and have a look on our page  :

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.de/power41dx/homepage/hobby.html";>http://hometown.aol.de/power41dx/homepage/hobby.html</A>

All the best for now and good Dx !

Alex "dirty" Warner  (OP)

POWER 41 , Östra Porten 29 , 44254 Ytterby , Sweden
power41dx@xxxxxxx

free radio on 6240 kc/s with 1 kW

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.