[HCDX] latest qsls

Dear Sir,

AS I promised below are my newest qsl collections

1.Family Radio Network, qsl card for report of 12th August 2003,on 13590 kHz. NO verie. Can you tell the location of the transmitter?

2. Family Radio Network, qsl card for report of 28th July 2003,on 11560 kHz. The transmitter location was indicated as Taiwan. No verie, by there were other Christian literatures included in it.

3 KTBN, qsl card for report of 10th November 2002,on 15900 kHz. No verie, by there were other Christian literatures included in it.

4 Radio voz Cristiana/Radio Christian voice, no verie but transmitter location was given asChile. It wsa for report of 10th November 2002, on 15375kHz

5 RAE, qsl card for report of July 10, 2003, on 11710kHz. Verie were Patrick and Marcel G. R. Campos

6. Malawi Broadcasting Corporation: Got a reply for them after many attempts. It was from Abraham Nsapato, controller of Transmitter. He verified my report of 3380Mhz and 7130Mhz, on 29th of January 2002. He also confirmed that they are no longer on SW.

Emmanuel Ezeani

Sokoto, Nigeria.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.