[HCDX] Radio Uncia, 4722.86

On another audio clip which Björn Malm has kindly sent
me I find that the station, also called Radio
Televisión Uncía, is located in the premises of the
Defensoría de la Niñez y Adolscencia, in Uncía.

In Uncía, Norte de Potosí, 15 minutes away from
Llallagua, the tin baron Simón I. Patiño lived most of
his life. He was one of the wealhtiest men on earth in
his day. His mansion is now a museum.

Henrik Klemetz
Luleå, Sweden

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the
hard-core-dx list.

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.