[HCDX] SWB: 4722.86 kHz Radio Television Uncia/Radio Uncia "105.3"

[HCDX] SWB: 4722.86 kHz Radio Television Uncia/Radio Uncia "105.3"

SWB/ARC América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4722.86 kHz  Radio Television Uncia/Radio Uncia
"105.3"

I have a new recording from last night of 4722.86 kHz.
After listening to this recording I agree with Henrik
Klemetz that the name of the station is "Radio Uncia"
from the town with the same name. IDs and ads from the
town of Uncia with telephonenumbers: 5 9825 2 80 and
"terminal de buses":  __31 3 36.

ID: "Radio Televisión
Uncia.....regional.....radiodifusión .....Radio Uncia
en su nueva onda 4700 kcs banda de 60 metros onda
corta". When giving this ID at the same time the OM-DJ
said the name of a churh.

Just one DXer has given his opinion about my first
recoeding: Henrik Klemetz. The new recording with
better "Uncia" I have sent to Henrik and also to SWB:
 http://homepage.sverige.net/~a-0901/.

Bolivian town-names you find at Global Gazetter:
http://www.calle.com/world/bolivia/Un.html

Quito 20/Dic/2003 13:06
73s from Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB/ARC América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.