[HCDX] Radio Pacific phone call

Harry Holidays to everyone,

I was surprised tonight to get a phone call from Radio Pacific in
Auckland New Zealand regarding my reception of their outlet on 738 khz
in Wellington. They even put me on the air and asked questions about the
Oregon Coast. It was a lot of fun. They will be sending me a QSL and a
packet of stuff.  This really made my holiday!

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.