[HCDX] QSL Information Pages - Update : Dez 16 - Dec 27

[HCDX] QSL Information Pages - Update : Dez 16 - Dec 27

QSL Information Pages - Update : Dez 16 - Dec 27

Contributors :
Thomas M. Rösner (2x), Bjarne Mjelde, Rudolf Sonntag
Daniel L. Srebnick, Patrick Robic

Sources :
BCDX 650, @-tividade DX 178, Dxmidam 12-29
Conexion Digital 242 +243, JAP 295 +296
Norwegian Dx News 2003-05, Signal 119
DXLD 3-227

This has been an update with 302 qsl-logs.

Site URL for QIP:  http://www.schoechi.de/qip.html

If you do want to get access to the extra
QSL Information Pages - Download Site

(subscription 3 USD per year / 6 USD 2 years)
please fill in your e-mail into the box at

http://www.schoechi.de/mailing.html

and also send me a short personal mail so
that we can discuss the methodes of payment
of the subscription ! (I'm accepting PayPal now.)

yours,
Martin

Martin Schoech - PF 101145 - 99801 Eisenach - Deutschland
E-mail : radio[a]schoechi.de Web : http://www.schoechi.de

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.