[HCDX] 11180kHz USB Libya??

Hi all,

11180USB Arab heard agn from tune-in 2130 to s/off 2156. Many mentions of Iraq during px. A ID at 2130 absolutely not readable while at 2150 better, but I didn't understand a thing. Sounded like 'Idha'at Jumhuriyah ..... Othmar" believe it or not. Anybody know whether this is indeed Libya with an Iraqi service (and what the prx is called). I checked 9745 // but found another Arabic speaker very weak under QRM. Npothing at all on 11660 kHz. Off 2156*. At 2203 (amateur) traffic on same channel, but weak indeed. (Aug 21)

73's Finn Krone, Denmark

Finn Krone

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.