From: Roy Sandgren
To: Huvudidentitet
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:23 PM
Subject: new e-mail

Hello from Malmö Sweden,
We are now leasing out our licence to swedish broadcasters.Even relays of commercial broadcasters of Sweden, internet, sattelitte etc. In SWEDISH, only!!!!
24/7 in 3, 6, or 12 months, even more. Discount on financiating transmitters and antenna..
1. First plans is a 5 kW's transmitter and a 29m glassfibre antenna.
2. Radius, daytime 200-300 km
3  Future plans; a 137m mast and 25-100kW.
4. More info comming up at our site in a week.
5. Are you intressed???? Mail to our consultant,  radio603@xxxxxxxxxx   or fax to our USA fax.
6. Planned start before 1/1 -05.

Roy Sandgren
Radio Scandinavia 603 AM
<www.amradio.se>

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.