[HCDX] Re: WCBS at 620

This morning there is no more powerline QRM and semi-local WVMT is very strong on 620 like usually. I think maybe WVMT in Burlington, VT (174 kilometers from Montreal) was relaying WCBS, because before I went to sleep I heard on the Sangean 808 (a radio my mother did buy for me this spring) as well or perphaps WCBS have big transmitter problems. Anyway it's not from my radio (s).

Bogdan
Btw.: Thank you very much Jouko for your short and nice message

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.