[HCDX] New missionary stations

Many Christian/missionary websites feature
"prayer bulletins". At times you can find hints
of planned stations. Here some from

http://www.galcom.org/

June 2004
Wed. 9th. We have been praying for almost two years for
a radio station license for Greenland. Please pray with us
that this will soon be granted.

July 2004
Sat. 3rd. Please pray for Iraq as we search out a tropical band
frequency to feed low powered radio stations.

July 2004
Fri. 9th. Continue to pray for Dave Casement as he finalizes the
details to install a SW radio station in Cameroon. Pray that the
leaders there will be able to work out the licensing problems this summer.

The Greenland item may as well mean FM, but the other two
are clearly referring to shortwave.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.