[HCDX] Loggings from Victoria, BC

A dreadful morning this morning,  with very little propagating this
morning, so not much to report.  Here's what I've been hearing this week:

UKRAINE 7440, 0136-, Radio Ukraine International Feb 28 RUI in English to
North America.  A wise change of frequencies from 5910.  Strong signal,
totally in the clear...rare on 5910 with the ever present ute or the
Colombian causing QRM.  The higher frequency seems to propagate better to
WCNA than anything on the 49m band did. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

IRAN 6120, 0140-, Voice of Justice Feb 28 About the strongest I've heard
them in a long while.  'In the name of God' mentioned at 01:38, and ID as
the Voice of Justice.  Parallel 9580 is clearly heard, but under CRI in
English from Cuba.  I suspect the 31 m frequency would be stronger if it
was on a clear frequency.  American accented YL and OM are the hosts of
this program. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

UZBEKISTAN 7160, 0200-, Radio Tashkent Feb 28 Strong reception
(comparitively) at about S7 with IS and into Pashto service.  Greyline all
the way with my sunset, and their sunrise.  Get it while it lasts!  Believe
it or not, I can hear the parallels under BBCWS on 5975 and 6165 under
Bonaire!  Amazing!. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

CHINA 4330, 1507-, Xinjiang PBS Feb 28 Weak news by OM in presumed
Kazakh.  Parallel to MUCH STRONGER MW channel of 972!  Dawn enhancement in
progress.  For those on the coast, it's worth checking the MW bands at
dawn!. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

ALASKA 7355, 1524-, KNLS Mar 5 Very strong reception, initially in English
(just caught the tail end), and then back into Chinese. (Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC)

Good DX to you all!........Walt