[HCDX] Tangier radio stations

Re DXLD 5-021 TANGIER item.
I've always found it most interesting to read articles about
the radio scene of international zone of Tangier and those
few years under Moroccan rule, while those stations still
existed. Unfortunately my WRTH collection starts only from
1960 and I guess the info in the book is not very detailed.
During the 50's there were many "stations" on sw as
well as on mw listed under Tangier. But I guess many of
the stations were just program time buyers from certain
transmitter companies. I just wonder if someone has
detailed info from the Tangier era, which stations were
"real" ones and who were the airtime buyers (and of course
who owned the transmitters).
Historic 73, Jari