[HCDX] Re: Tangier radio stations

Some of the stations mentioned, including Pan American
Radio, are listed in the 1960 edition of the WRH, but
according to
http://www.portalmundos.com/mundoradio/historia/decada50.htm
they were not on the air at the time.
At http://www.ctv.es/USERS/josemolina/pagina13.htm one
can see a couple of old adverts and a few station
names.
Among other Moroccans were Radio Dersa, Tetuán
(Spanish Morocco) and the US Navy and Air Force
stations at Fort Lyautey, Kenitra and Nouasseur, all
of which were rather commonplace on MW at the end of
the 50´s.
Henrik Klemetz

 --- Jari Savolainen <jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx>