[HCDX] NEW QSL CARDs.

NEW QSL CARDS.

HUNGARY -9790 kHz,
Radio  Budapest, Special QSL # 145  from Radio
Budapest via  Austrian DX-Club ADXB-OE (tx site
mentioned as Jászberény), full data qsl, but not including my name .., cards
shows the symbols of ADXB-OE, Magyar Radio, AGDX and the
European Flag, as well as the Austrian and the Hungarian Flag (large
bars), no v/s, the envelope also included further info from ADXB-OE,
arrived from Budapest. In 120 days for a  report in English with 1 USD
to ADXB-OE, -P.O BOX 1000, A-1081 Viena ? Austria.
I logged this station on October 9th ,2004 at 02.30 UTC
Special thanks to my friend Harald Suess in Vienna.

MEXICO
XERTA RADIO TRANSCONTINENTAL DE AMERICA 4810 KHZ
QSL CARD CERTIFICADO DE SINTONIA showing differeent flags of the world.
No data , no verisgner.in 15 days.
I logged this station on January 24th at  05.25  UTC with a good signal

CESAR PEREZ DIOSES
CHIMBOTE ? PERU

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/