[HCDX] MW Logs from this morning

Hello to all of you !

Despite getting to bed after mid-night last night, I had a nightmare that made me anxious and made me wake up a little bit after 4:00 AM. It's the first time I really intensively DXed in months. I got a new one: CHOK in Sarnia over the CBA pest along with tentative KNX (wich I never heard); this indicates I should do much more listening before sunrise than I used to do. Here are the logs. After I sent it, I'll go back to DX for a couple of hours, until the last skywave signals fade out on the AM band.

530 TURKS AND CAICOS, Radio Vision Cristiana, Caicos JAN 2 1018 - Still excellent with Spanish gospel music and man announcer. (Chiochiu-QC)

670 CUBA, CMQ, Radio Rebelde, Arroyo Arrenas JAN 2 1021 - Son music at poor-fair level, // 5025 (fair-good) and 600. (Chiochiu-QC)

1070 CANADA, CHOK, Sarnia, Ont JAN 2 0606 EST - Good end of a 70's mid-tempo song with some synthesizer, then promo for the morning team on "...information station, CHOK". Very good signal with not even the faintest trace of CBA for a minute or so, then CBA did come-back until about 0613 when both stations faded down ! (Chiochiu-QC)

1070 USA, KNX, Los Angeles, CA JAN 2 0613 - Woman with nx and woman on the phone; very weak signal, too weak to understand. Equal level with CBA and CHOK wich both faded down. (Chiochiu-QC)

I'm back to the dials !
73 and good DX,
Bogdan
Equipment: Sanyo MCD-S830 with internal ferrite bar antenna
QTH: Montreal's West Island (Pierrefonds-Est), Quebec, Canada