[HCDX] Re: UNID 7460

Hi John,

If you would check HFCC`s B-04 schedule, you would find:

7460 0230 0315 40 KCH  500 116 1234567 311004 270305 D MDA MNO GFC   876

Also, WRTH 2005 frequency list shows R. Payam-e Doost, which is in the USA
section. That confirms they are scheduled at this time via Moldova 500 kW in
Farsi. It`s the Baha`i station.

73, Glenn Hauser

--- John <pilgrimway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jan 31 at *0230.  Warm-up tones, into presumed news and  north-African/Arab
> style vocals.  Signal was weak and lots of noise so even unsure of language.
> Too early for RASD Algeria/Western Sahara although music sounded right but
> could not make out the language, but not English.  No other real
> possibilities in my lists.  Any ideas or is RASD signing on earlier these
> days?
>
> John Cereghin
> Smyrna DE
> FRG7, 75' longwire

> No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
> Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is coming out. Preorder yours and support open
> communications for DXers:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com