[HCDX] Re: Last one for monday

Hi Pat,
I don't think Georgia is on 5040. Tashkent uses this
frequency, but not listed at the time of your monitoring.
I guess you heard the mixing product of Croatia,
6165/1125 which is rather common. The parallel can
usually be heard on 6165 (not in exact synchro).
When the programming of 6165 and 1125 split,
5040 may produce two audios at the same time.
73, Jari