[HCDX] More RNZI info

I have now received some more information about the RNZI maintenance
outage a few days ago.
The following was received from RNZI

The transmitter was taken off for urgent maintenance Friday which took much
longer than expected. We try to arrange maintenance to happen between
2230-0500 UTC but in this case service was not restored until 0745.

I am told we can expect more "Maintenance" as construction work at
Rangitaiki accelerates to accommodate the second transmitter.

As I was not in the office there was no one to alert the web site that we
were off air.
Unquote

More details about their planned 2nd Transmitter/DRM etc can be found at
http://www.rnzi.com/pages/technical.php

Regards
Mark Nicholls
Editor