Re: [HCDX] Logging

>From Steve Kamp:

The other RFO Tahiti frequencies were 11825 and 6135, the latter QSLed by me
with 4 kw in 1968 from Texas.

-----Original Message-----
From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guy Atkins
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 7:32 PM
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Logging

Hi Bill,

Your catch is KJES, Vado, New Mexico; I've heard them with this very sort of
programming before. They are a Catholic broadcaster.

RFO Tahiti has been off 15170v for some years now... perhaps 8 years? At
least it seems that long! I sorely miss their music; the only way I can
catch them now is via their 738 kHz MW frequency. Fortunately I live in an
area where they can be heard with regularity and good strength on coastal
DXpeditions. Most evenings I have a het from them on 738 here in Puyallup,
which is inland from the coast; I last heard audio out of them from my home
location in the Fall of 2004.

Tahiti had a 25mb frequency too, but it's been off even longer.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA