Re: [HCDX] HCDX logs between 2005-05-03 0000 UTC and 2005-05-04 0000 UTC

Thanks for pointing this out Glenn. I have corrected the frequency.

Errors like this can happen anywhere. I don't understand why you're
making it the tools' fault. The idea behind it is to provide an easy
entry point for all logs to be in one place. Daily summaries here are
just one form of the way to publish them but not the whole purpose of
it. Logs can be seen in the web live (http://log.hard-core-dx.com/),
edited afterwards (montchas could have corrected this himself, too),
searched the way you want it, etc.

73!

Risto