Re: [HCDX] Help on address

Found this at
http://www.975kabx.com/articles/Welcome!.shtml
---
Now in our new location at 1020 West Main Street in beautiful downtown
Merced.

There have been a lot of changes since KABX was purchased late in 2001 by
Mapleton Communications! For one thing, we've become part of the great big
family that is "Radio Merced", now 7 stations strong including KABX, KYOS,
KHOP, KBRE, KLOQ, KTIQ, and KVVY! In addition, all our stations are now
settled into one big home in beautiful downtown Merced. Visitors are
welcome! And our dj's can be seen performing their shows daily from control
rooms whose windows are on the front of the building. You can slow down and
take a peek when you pass by or stop in
-----

I have no idea if KTIQ is a Mapleton station anymore.
You can try to ask that from KABX by e-mail.
West Main Street zip-code is possibly 95340.

73, Jari

-------
You wrote:
-------

 [HCDX] Help on address

Hi all you Dx people out there

I need help on a address on a MW US station, KTIQ 1660 kHz, sent report to
KTIQ, 514 E Bellevue Rd, Atwater, CA 95301, USA. I have had it sent back.
do's any one know there correct address so I can resend it.
Thanks

Russell Dickson
New Zealand