[HCDX] AIR PANAJI (GOA) QSL

Finally, a very nice f/d 'View of Five Rathas' QSL card in exactly 6 months from New Delhi confirming my reception of AIR Panaiji (GOA) for an e-mail reception report to S. Jayarman, Supt. Eng. concerning their requests for reports from that site back in January. I sent his copy of the e-mail  via snail-mail (which he could not confirm as the program originated in New Delhi) to New Delhi.
The card was signed by V. K. Sharma with all of the pertinant information for 11740 kHz @ 15,30 to 15.45 UTC in a black 'Sharpie' pen. However, written in blue underneath was the additional frequency of 9820 kHz with an indecipherable signature near the other.
I've been after AIR Panaji for about 11 years.
C/V #223 per NASWA.

Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP
Helena, MT