Re: [HCDX] Surprise, suprise

Yes, Vatican Radio has used that one for a number of years to reach
European listeners.  The current HFCC listing shows it from Vatican City
from 0400 to 0645 and 1555 to 2215 with 10 kW, and from Santa Maria di
Galeria from 0225 to 0400 with 100 kW, but I recall hearing it at some
other times as well in the past.

73--

Marie Lamb

I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002.