[HCDX] Test Transmission on 11965 khz.

   Dear Dxers:

   According to the information given as follow:
On 12 Jul at 2100 Star Radio, Monrovia, Liberia (via
 unknown relay) on 11965 was audible here with decent signal
but the propagation condition was not good at all.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

   On  July  10^th  at  21.00 UTC I heard a test transmission coming from
   MERLIN  COMMUNICATIONS,  on  11965  kHz. Only male announcing the test
   transmission  from  MC,  gave  web  page  to  know  more  about  that:
   [1]www.vtplc.com/merlin

   Music instrumental after and before the male speaking.

   I presume Star Radio from Monrovia Liberia is coming form Merlin sites
   in UK possibly Rampishan.

   CESAR PEREZ DIOSES

   CHIMBOTE

   PERU

   Charla  con  tus  amigos  en línea mediante MSN Messenger: [2]Haz clic
   aquí