[HCDX] Latest Recording 13.7 1155.686 unID Peru, QTH Lajas(?)

[HCDX] Latest Recording 13.7 1155.686 unID Peru, QTH Lajas(?)

 Quito 13/7 2005

*** Wednesday edition:
*** Recording of 1155.686 unID Perú

After listening to this Peruvian station on
1155.686 kHz 20-30 minutes I got the impression
that the stations QTH is the town "Lajas" located
some 10 kilometers west of the town "Chota" in
the province of "Chota". I noted ads just from
Lajas and the DJ with greetings just to people
living in Lajas.

The problem is: WRTH Editor Tore B. Vik says that
in WRTH 2006 will probably be listed on 1160 kHz
"Radio OAU2T, Chota". So I´m wondering if this
Chota-station in reality is located in the town
of Lajas. Or is it possible that two stations
that close, just 10 kilometers apart, are
operating on 1155 and 1160 kHz?

In the next edition I will present another
Peruvian station, not listed, I the same morning
logged on 1153.5 kHz.

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador