[HCDX] Mystery Radio, 6220, from UK ?

The message below is from DXLD 5-117.

Mystery Radio coming from the UK ?

With an address in Malmö ?

I respect all the clandestine Logs by Rumen very much, but this is
not Clandestine but Pirate Radio, and in my opinion the message
below is complete nonsense !

Nobody ever assumed it is from the UK, all think it is from Italy. If it
would be transmitting from the UK I guess Laser Hot Hits would
know it (remember, they set out a price of 500 EUR in order to
'reveal' or 'get' Mystery.)

And the 4580 in Malmö has been used by a single Pirate Radio
station (R Fusion), but this one closed down in 2001 and the OP
asked me more or less to remove the address from my pirate radio
address list.

I do not know how Rumen came accross these two facts. [And I do
not have his E-mail in order to ask]. But it is fact that there have
been 5 or 6 pirate radio stations in the past 10 years with a
'Mystery' in their name.

And to add some more mystery Malmö has several DXers : Roy
Sandgren is one (Radio 603), Hermod Pedersen (HCDX) is another
one. And and third DXer unfortunately died in April 2005 - Ove
Fransson. I do not think that Roy or Hermod are behind this ..

So if this reaches Rumen - please contact me reg this report !

Martin Schöch, Eisenach
Clandestine Radio Watch CRW
Pirate Radio Address List P.WdB

** EUROPE. United Kingdom. Mystery Radio, allegedly
broadcasting from the United Kingdom, has been received in Sofia
after 19 hours and before 4 hours on 6220 kHz Saturday and
Sunday mostly with pop music. You can try the following address
for obtaining a QSL: P. O.B ox 4580, 20320 Malmö, Sweden.
Return postage should be enclosed.

(Rumen Pankov, R. Bulgaria DX July 15 via John Norfolk, dxldyg via
DXLD 5-117)

Martin Schoech - PF 101145 - 99801 Eisenach - Deutschland
E-mail: radio2005[a]schoechi.de      Web: www.schoechi.de

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom