[HCDX] Latest Recording 22.7 1590.43 unID Ondas de Titicaca

[HCDX] Latest Recording 22.7 1590.43 unID Ondas de Titicaca

 Quito 22/7 2005

*** Friday edition:
*** Recording of unID 1590.43 "Ondas de Titicaca"
(Bolivia or Perú)

This friday morning I logged two very interesting
stations but both as unID´s. One Andean station,
probably Perú, on 1590.00 kHz, I will present
this station in the next edition.

On 1590.43 kHz something very thrilling. Some
days ago I heard them talking about "Santa Cruz
de la Sierra"(Bolivia) and this friday morning
they mentioned "Santa Clara" and "Ondas de
Titicaca", a station not listed - at least I can
not find any information. Many years ago a
station with this name was active on the 60mb
transmitting from Puno(Perú) but Bolivia is my
first guess.

This is a real "DX" recording but there is clear
"Santa Clara" and "Ondas de Titicaca" at second
"12", followed by a news program and a "Ciudad
de......" at second "41".

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

Correo Yahoo!