[HCDX] Latest Recording 7/8 1209.986 HJ__ R. Reloj, QTH?

[HCDX] Latest Recording 7/8 1209.986 HJ__ R. Reloj, QTH?

Quito 7/8 2005

*** Sunday edition:
*** Recording of 1209.986 HJ__ Radio Reloj, QTH?
(Colombia))

One week without updating this ID site. My wife,
I and my mother in law "Lolita" made up our minds
quickly and spent 6 days in the Ecuadorian
jungle, in the small town "Puyo" located in the
province of " Pastaza".

I´m back in Quito and this sunday morning I
logged Radio Reloj on 1209.986 kHz. I her the
sttion quite often but always with the same
central produced music program and the same DJ.
1000 UTC the program was interrupted by local ads
from Medellin followed by Radio Reloj-ID´s.

Anyone knows the QTH?

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

Correo Yahoo!