[HCDX] Radio Ghanna heard on 60 m's...

Hello Hard Core Dx Folks,

     I have been a SWL'er for the last 25+ years, but never really reported my loggings, so in "this regard" I'm "new" at postings.

For the last week, I have been hearing Radio Ghana, on 4915kHz, usually best from 22:00/23:00 - till 00:00 or later.
Right now, on my "portable", Sony 2010, it's 'pegging' the LED readout, signal strength meter.
  On my Drake R-7, it's a solid S-8/9.
Today's show which I have been listening to for the last hour+ has been with popular music, most/all of which has been in English!
Not bad for Summer!  60 meters, and relatively 'quiet' conditions at my QTH, here in Western Connecticut hills.

73,

Irv Ambler
New Fairfield, Connecticut USA (70 miles NorthEast from New York City)

Irving Ambler
iambler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.