From: "Bob Combs" <trainman@xxxxxxx>
To: "hard core dx" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] QSL Info Needed

As far as Globe Wireless goes, I believe the lady that was answering reports
(on her own time)
got inundated with reports, and since her main job was in accounting, I
guess she just got tired of doing it, perhaps again someday.
As far as AFRTS goes,  they never were big USA QSLers. If you were out of
country or military you have a great chance of getting a card. Other than
that, good luck. Do they not respond on email requests either? It has been a
few years since my last report to them.
Bob
New Mexico