[HCDX] QSL from Radio Kiribati

This week I received a verification by email from T3K1 Radio Kiribati, Tarawa, confirming my reception on 846 kHz in arctic Norway last October. See www.kongsfjord.no for details about our KONG DXpeditions.

The station was heard in Kongsfjord also in October 2003, and these are so far the only mediumwave loggings in Europe of this station.

Arnstein Bue
Stokkanhaugen 119
7048 Trondheim
NORWAY / NORUEGA / NORVÈGE

Email: arnstein_bue@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: +47 73 93 22 55 (home) / +47 930 55 646 (mobile)
DX home page: http://www.kongsfjord.no

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom