Re: [HCDX] [Cumbre DX] Unident

Hi Chuck, perhaps your unID is Voz del Upano,
Macas (Ecuador) on 5040.06 kHz (you wrote 5040,
meaning 5040+ ?). I listened the same time as you
and I know that Nortamerican DXers, Valko,
Wilkner and others, often are hearing the same
stations as I here in Quito. Voz del Upano has
almost all the time educational programs with
OM/YL talk. Before the sttion was very low
modulated but the last 10 days or so the
modulation level is almost normal.

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

 --- charles bolland <KA4PRF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> 5040, Unident, 1102-1116    Noted a man in
> comments until 1107.  Then a
> woman talks for awhile and is joined
> by others.  I can't distinguish the language,
> but it's not Indonesian or
> Chinese.  It could be Burmese, but I can't
> identify  Burmese either.  The
> format of the program sounds like the format I
> recall from the Burmese
> station on 4725 when it was active? At 1113 a
> man and woman discuss
> something.  By 1115 it's difficult to hear the
> broadcast enough to tell
> what's
> happening.  During the best period of
> listening, the signal was at a poor
> level.  (Chuck Bolland, October 10, 2005)
>
> Colombia, 6139.80, Radio Liber, (Radio
> Melodia?), 1127-1140  Noted various
> persons in news and comments.
> Along the way, ADs, promos and live TCs
> presented, "en 6 y 34 minutos en
> Radio Liber".  Many mentions of
> Colombia and Radio Liber.  Never heard Radio
> Melodia.  Signal was armchair
> thru the period. Checked the
> "Worldofradio.com" site for prior loggings and
> nothing popped up.   (Chuck
> Bolland, October 10, 2005)
>

> Chuck Bolland
> Clewiston, Florida USA