[HCDX] V. of Joy, 9530??

UNIDENTIFIED. Making a check for RNV via Cuba, Sunday Oct 16 at 2045, not on
13680 (tho there was some other very weak signal there), nor on 9550 --- but
came across some nice choral music on 9530, with a very good signal, slow
rolling fades --- best signal on band, in fact, aside from 9975. Outroduced in
American English spelling out some complicated websites with apparent Norwegian
words in them, and ending in .no but also contact info for Voice of Joy as
voiceofjoy @ comcast.net to which I have inquired. I cannot find anything
scheduled on 9530 at this time except maybe for Magadan, eastern tip of Russia,
in PWBR, and this smacks of reception from there, altho certainly not the
programming one would expect. Program wrapped up at 2055, but carrier stayed on
and was still on at 2150! Perhaps someone with a rotatable log-periodic can get
a fix on it. Searching on Voice of Joy, I find it is a program scheduled on
FEBA at some other time; but the Norwegian connexion leads me to this webpage:
http://www.voiceofjoy.net/index.html about a Norwegian choir which likes US
gospel music and tours this country, but nothing found about broadcasts,
especially SW. The page also links to one in Norway, which is partly in
English. Maybe via one of the US SW stations, but if so a new frequency, and a
strange operation to just stop 5 minutes before the hour, never ID and leave
the carrier on. Come to think of it, maybe not so strange for some of them. Any
ideas?

Yes, Brasil may also be on then, but I think we can rule that out. At 2159 on
came an announcement I could not copy, but at 2200 DW IS, ID, timecheck, and
finally cut off! Well, Wertachtal is scheduled on 9530 but at 1800-1900 only
with RCI in English. Perhaps they forgot to turn it off at 1900, and something
on the feedline intended for another frequency went out when I was hearing V.
of Joy. Anyway, it appears this was from some site DW uses, unless the open
carrier I heard did not go with V. of Joy ---  but I never heard any breaks and
the strength and fading were same as during VOJ (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom